First Day Access
- Please Visit http://lockhaven.edu/virtualbookstore/ to learn more about the online bookstore and First Day Access Program.
- In order to best serve you, we require every shopper to create an account with a valid e-mail address. This is the e-mail address you will receive your order confirmation at. Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future and save items in your basket you may wish to purchase at a later time. Your account information should not be order specific, as you will be able to change shipping and payment information later in the checkout process on each order you place with us. Account information needs to be valid; we will verify this information before processing your order:
- If you already have an account, you will be asked to log in. Should you forget your password, we have a send password feature on screen that will send your password to your e-mail address immediately.
- Current shipping and payment options will always be presented to you during checkout.
- You will know you have completed an order when you are provided with an order number at the end of the order process, in addition to receiving an e-mail confirmation.
- Account Creation...
- Enter valid e-mail address where you would like to receive order confirmations
- Enter your general contact information for shipping and payment
- Enter a secure password; we recommend six alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers)
- Checkout Out...
- Create or log in to your account
- Select shipping and/or preferred payment for items
- Confirm your order
- Account Maintenance...
- Need to change your e-mail address or password? You can adjust your account settings by logging in here. Then proceed to settings.
- Online: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- In Store: Cash, Check (with proper ID), Haven Dollars, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- The original receipt must accompany all returns and exchanges.
- Items may be returned up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- All items must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Items in the Clearance and Sale Items catalogs are nonreturnable.
- Refunds are issued in the same tender type as the original purchase.
- A cash refund can be given for a purchase made by check 14 days after the original purchase date.
- The store manager reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy.
Check Cashing Policy
- You must have a valid LHU ID or driver's license to write or cash a check.
- The maximum amount you can cash per day is $100.00 at the Main Campus Store.
- We do not accept third party checks.
- FedEx 3-5 Day, 3-5 business day delivery
- FedEx Ground, 7-10 business day delivery, picked up from us by FedEx and delivered to post office closest to recipient, USPS delivers to recipient. Tracking only to closest post office. This method is not insured, we are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Pick Up at Store, Ready for pickup after 10am the next business day at the Main Campus University Store. We will hold your order until you pick it up. During the first week of classes online orders may not be ready for pick up until after 4pm the next business day.
- All Shipping options above are for within the continental US only.
- Customers with orders being shipped to AK, HI or internationally will be contacted with the shipping rate prior to the order being processed.
- All Shipping Costs are estimated at time of purchase and are subject to change.
- Q: Hey! I chose In Store Pickup and my order acknowledgement has my home address as the ship to address!
- A: If you chose In Store Pickup than we will have your order at the bookstore. You can verify this by logging into your account and checking the shipping method.
- Q: What's In-store pickup?
- A: By choosing In-store pickup we will hold your order at the Lock Haven University Store until you pick it up.
- Q: Are there more items online than in the Lock Haven University?
- A: Every item online is an item we have in the Lock Haven University Store. All orders are pulled from the stock we have on hand.
- Question unanswered? Call 570-484-2750
650 Railroad St.
Lock Haven, PA 17745
Email: [email protected]
Connect with us!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
The Lock Haven University Store is a non-profit affiliate of Lock Haven University, dedicated to supporting University programs and student life. We offer a wide variety of Lock Haven University apparel, merchandise, and student supplies at our convenient on campus location as well as online. All purchases at the University store benefit the student community. Our knowledgeable staff and student workers are always ready to help our guests find the perfect selections. We thank you for your support.